Wednesday, March 10, 2010

it's been a year!

It's been about a year since my fiance and I moved to Connecticut and there have been a lot of changes!

I started a new job with the Girl Scouts of Connecticut as the Lead Registrar in the Registration Department. Things are going well and I'm learning a lot!

Our lease for the apt ended and we moved into a nice townhouse in Shelton. The new place is five minutes from Sikorsky and saves Andrew 30 minutes on his way home from Westchester.

On that note, Andrew has started classes a NYU for his MBA. It takes up most of his free time outside of work! So far, so good!

What do I do while Andrew is preoccupied? I find small projects to take on, for example:


Spring is in the air and just around the corner, with a recent burst of beautiful sunny days. I'm looking forward to the sunshine and as always, flip flops!

No comments:

Post a Comment